- 4000 Onwards INR
- Moderate Pressure kgf/cm2
- 200-220 Volt (v)
- AC Flame Proof Motor, Other
- 200 Watt (w)
- 50-60 Hertz (HZ)
- Single Phase
- 2500-3000 RPM
With more than three & a half decades of experience in the domain, we are instrumental in manufacturing and exporting an appreciable range of AC Flame Proof Motors. Featured with low noise bearings and high speed fans, these motors are extensively installed in industries of refineries, petro-chemical, beverage, water purification and sewage treatment plant. Made from best quality materials at our modern machining facility, our AC Flame Proof Motors have class F insulation with excellent electrical and mechanical properties. Our motors can withstand any damage caused by internal explosion and are also able to prevent flame propagation outside.
Our range is certified by:
- Director General of Mines Safety, Dhanbad (D.G.M.S.)
- Central Mining Research Institution, Dhanbad (CMRI)
- Directorate General Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes (DGFAS & LI) Mumbai
- Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS)
- Used in hazardous environments in Chemical & Petrochemical industries
- Safe, reliable, easy installation and longer operation life
- Compact construction, lightweight and moisture resistant
- Excellent performance and low maintenance
- High speed fans and low noise bearings
- Fabricated using high grade cast iron and advanced production techniques
- Motors are suitable for various temperature classes & gas groups
- Designed in compliance with international quality norms & set standards
- Available in various sizes and models at industry leading prices
- Highly capable for surviving an internal explosion
- Flame Proof construction for Exd,
- For motor main enclosures, the degree of protection is IP 55.
- The stator winding of flame proof motors are of Class F insulation and makes sure a safety in temperature rise and longer service life.
- The extension of a cylindrical shaft is equipped on motors , which can be driven by spur gearing or coupling
- The stator winding are wound with high strength polyester enamel round wire and then treated with the progress of vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI) to make them solid. Therefore , the winding insulation in flame proof motors is excellent in electrical and mechanical properties, thermal stability and moisture resistance .
- Rotors are made of cast aluminum and dynamically balanced to create the motor operate more smoothly with the low noise and small vibration m.
- The cores of rotor and stator are laminated with electrical steel sheet of high class with the low loss and high permeability, thus make the motors to posses high efficiency and low loss.
- The motors are fitted with low noise bearings and vibration. The bearings are with both side seals. Drive end bearings are per-loaded with special pre-loading wave washers to contain the noise and vibration efficiently, which produced during the working condition.
- Fans of flame proof motors are made from cast iron and have low Wind age loss.
|Flame Proof Motors (Ex'd')||Increased Safety Motors(EX'e) |
|Range||0.37 KW to 270 KW||0.37KW to 270KW|
|RPM||750, 1000, 1500, 3000||750, 1000, 1500, 3000|
|Mounting||Foot(B-3), Flange(B-5) Face(B-14) |
mounting and combination
|Foot(B-3),Flange(B-5) Face(B |
14) mounting and
|Frame||71 - 315L||71 - 315L|
|Protection||IP 55 / DR65||IP 55 / DP65|
|Insulation||Class F||Class F|
|Voltage||415 V, 10%||415V, 10%|
|Frequency||50 Hz, 5%||50Hz, 5%|
|For Gas groups||I, IIA, IIB||I, IIA, IIB|
|Ambient temperature||d II type -15Ã‚Â°CÃ¢â€°Â¤ÃŽÂ¸Ã¢â€°Â¤40Ã‚Â°C.d I type -15Ã‚Â°CÃ¢â€°Â¤ÃŽÂ¸Ã¢â€°Â¤35Ã‚Â°C||d II type -15Ã‚Â°CÃ¢â€°Â¤ÃŽÂ¸Ã¢â€°Â¤40Ã‚Â°C.d I type -15Ã‚Â°CÃ¢â€°Â¤ÃŽÂ¸Ã¢â€°Â¤35Ã‚Â°C|
|Elevation||Lower than 1000 meters||Lower than 1000 meters|
|Relative humidity||Not higher than 95% for d I. Not higher than 90% for d II||Not higher than 95% for d I. Not higher than 90% for d II|
|IS:325 (IEC 34-1)||For Three phase induction motors|
|IS:2148 (IEC-79-1)||For flame proof enclosure of electrical apparatus|
|IS:5572-PART 1||For hazardous premises for electrical |
Installations (other than mining)
|IS:6381 (IEC 79-7)||For increased safety motors|
|IS:9628 (IEC 79-15)||For Three phase induction motors with 'n' type of protection|
|IS:13346 (IEC 79-0)||For electrical apparatus|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Month
- 10-20 Days
- Corrugated and Wooden Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Shed No. 1 TO 7, Tirupati Estate, Opposite Bombay Housing, Everest-Milan Road, Saraspur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380024, India